The general setup and setting screens help you to fine-tune and define how your Zenoti system operates.
This article lists and explains the options available for your organization.
To find the organization setup options
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations.
- On the Edit Organization page, there are multiple tabs that appear.
Each tab provides various options or settings.
The following is a brief description of each tab. Click the appropriate tab based on your requirement:
General: View or update your organization's business information such as physical address, contact details, currency, and logo.
Learn more: Update General Organization Details
Payment: Define what payment options can be used across your organization. Tip: Only those payment options that you enable for your organization will show up as valid payment types in the Point of Sale (POS) window.
Learn more: Define Payment Types
Email/Texts: Enable or disable and customize the email or SMS template notifications for your organization.
Learn more: Configure Email or SMS Template Notifications
Settings: Allows you to review and manage a series of high-level settings that apply to your organization. These settings include auto email setup, Appointment Book and POS setup, work schedule setup, biometric device setup for employee check-in and checkout, and more.
Any changes made on the organization settings page impact all the centers of the organization.
Learn more: Manage Organization Settings
Points: Set up a loyalty program to reward your guests for their spending. Here you can define, view, and redeem loyalty points accrued through the loyalty program.
Learn more: Types of Loyalty Programs in Zenoti
- Social: Integrate Zenoti with Facebook and Twitter and use Zenoti to post on your organization’s Facebook page.
Alerts: Activate specific alerts for various actions performed by staff members or get reminded of tasks that need attention.
Learn more: Activate and Define Employee Alerts for your Organization
- Catalog: Configure the look and feel, content, and online booking settings for your Webstore.
- Accounting: Select integration with accounting software, Tally or Quickbooks. Here you can define how you want the various transaction fields (or Tally/Quickbooks account names) to appear when you export them.
- Integrations: Integrate a supported application with Zenoti. For example, you can integrate Okta with Zenoti.
Reports: Enable the reports that are relevant for your organization and hide the remaining reports from the User Interface (UI).
Learn more: Enable or Disable Reports
Important: Click Save after you make an update to a setting.