Given the delicate nature of editing or adding closing payments, rights to update such data is restricted.
Important: Only those with a manager or owner permission can add register closure for a past date.
To close payments for a past date
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Finance and select Accounting from the filter.
- From the list of reports, click Register Closure Report.
The report opens in a new tab.
- Select a time period for which you wish to view the report.
- Click Refresh.
The Register Closure report displays.
- If the front desk missed out on closing the register for a date, and you want to add a register closure for that date in the past, click Add Closure.
The Close Payment screen appears.
7. Select the date for which you want to add the register closure.
8. Enter values for the various sections and add any relevant notes for future
9. Click Save.
The application saves the register closure for the date you select.