Your organization may require guests to sign some forms when they purchase packages. For example, you could have different forms such as agreement forms, medical information forms, terms and conditions forms, and forms that outline terms for freezing a package.
To associate forms to the custom package template
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Go to Admin > Resources > Packages.
- Click Add.
- Enter General information for the custom package template.
- Enter Service details for the custom package template.
- Enter Product details for the custom package template.
- Add Discounts for services not part of the custom package template.
- Specify Centers where you want the custom package template to be available.
- Select the appropriate form from the drop-down list in the Forms tab.
Important: Administrators first need to create these forms from organization level > Admin > Setup > Forms.
- Click Add.
The associated form appears in the bottom panel.
Note: Once you associate forms to the custom package template, when the front desk creates custom packages for guests, they can view the forms from:
- The Point of Sale (POS) during the sale of the package.
- The Appointment Book in the bottom panel from the Packages window once the guest is selected.
- The Guest Profile under the Packages tab.
Important: Guests cannot fill these forms online as digital forms. The front desk must take printouts of these forms, get the guests' signatures, and file them physically for future reference.
Next step: Upload details to the catalog
Previous step: Specify the centers where the custom package template will be available