Permission: Available to only owners and Zenoti administrators
Navigation: Organization level > Admin > Organization >Organizations > Settings.
The Settings tab of the Edit Organization page allows you to review and manage a series of high-level settings that apply to your organization. These settings include auto email setup, Appointment Book and POS setup, work schedule setup, biometric device setup for employee check-in and checkout, and more.
Any changes made on the organization settings page impact all the centers of the organization.
However, there are some specific center level settings that can override the corresponding organization level settings. This article also describes such settings.
Note the following about the permissions required to manage organization settings:
- Owners cannot create or delete organizations, but can only edit organizations.
- Managers cannot create, delete, or edit organizations.
- A Zenoti administrator can create or delete organizations.
Activate Notifications and Alerts
Know how to enable email/text message notifications and alerts for guests and employees.
Learn more about each setting: Settings to Activate Notifications and Alerts
Appointment Book Settings
Manage the appearance of your Appointment Book and the operations you can perform in it by defining the following:
- Appointment Book display settings
- Appointment Info panel settings
- Automated appointment notification settings
- Appointment modification settings
Learn more about each setting: Organization Settings: Appointment Book
Employee Management Settings
Define employee management settings for the following:
- Password Management
- Employee Code Setup
- Permitted Off Periods
- Employee Check-in
Learn more about each setting: Organization Settings: Employee Management
Point of Sale (POS) Window Settings
Define what operations can be performed on the take payment screen in the POS window including the following:
- Editing discount and price on invoice
- Defining sale item types in the POS window
- Enforcing employees to enter their passcode to authenticate every sale
- Maintaining separate product sales
- Allowing services to be bundled into a custom package
Learn more about each setting: Organization Settings: Point of Sale (POS) Window
New Guest Creations and Guest Profiles
Know the organization and center level settings to manage guest profiles.
Learn more: Settings: New Guest Creations and Guest Profiles
Define Royalty settings for centers:
- Select a center from the drop-down list.
- Click Add.
The Royalty Percentages page appears.
- Enter the percentages of royalty you want to charge for Service, Product, Memberships, Packages, Gift Cards, and Prepaid Cards, against each royalty category.
Note: You can add royalty categories under Admin > Categories > Royalty.
4. Click Save.
Custom Data Settings
Define Custom Data settings for:
- Labeling custom and service data forms
- Labeling Unified forms tab (in Guest Profile): Depending on your business need, you can now rename the Unified Form View tab of Guest profile (Loyalty > Guests > Manage Guests). For example, if you are using this tab to show treatment related information then, you can enter ‘Patient Treatment plan’ as the name of the tab. Click Save. The tab in the guest profile will be renamed to 'Patient Treatment Plan'.
- Restricting entry of service custom data after of closing an invoice
- Prevent unauthorized access to guest’s custom and service data
Zenoti Mobile Settings
Define Zenoti Mobile setting for the following:
- Check-in from mobile
- Preventing access to Zenoti application and guest data outside geofence
Learn more: Zenoti Mobile Settings