Once the front desk understands the kind of services a guest needs, it is easy to customize the package to cater to individual needs. To make this task easier still, the front desk can choose to use custom package templates.
Administrators pre-configure these templates with:
- Service details: Includes details of service names, sittings (or sessions), mandatory services, and services from which revenue must be recognized.
- Product details: Includes details of free products and bundled products (where product price is not included in price of the package).
- Discounts: Includes details of discounts on services not included in the package - this is to promote the sale and use of some services.
- Pricing details: Includes the price of the package.
- Expiration details: Includes information on the validity period of the package.
The front desk can, therefore, use these prebuilt templates to quickly create custom templates from the Appointment Book.
To create a custom package based on a template
1. Click any open slot on the Appointment Book and select Custom Packages from the
The Create Custom Package window opens.
2. Enter guest details.
For existing guests:
Select the checkbox Search for customers across centers if you want to search for guests belonging to all your centers.
Start entering a guest’s name and select a name from the list of matching results.
For new guests:
Click Create new guest. A new window opens. You need to enter guest details in this window.
Note: If you choose to create a new guest, you need to enter the new guest’s details in a new window.
Once you enter a guest’s name, the guest’s name appears in the top panel. You can change the guest by clicking the ‘X’ icon that appears after the guest name.
3. Enter a Package Name or continue with the auto-filled name.
If you choose to enter a different name, first select the Package Category and
Template from the Package Details section before entering the Package Name.
4. Click Add Description to enter a short description for the custom package.
5. From the option Create package using, select Template.
6. Select an option from the Package Category drop-down list depending on the kind
of package you are creating for the guest.
The Templates drop-down list displays the templates available for the
Package Category you chose.
7. Select a template from the Templates drop-down list. See screenshot above.
- Zenoti autofills the details for services, products, price, and expiration (based on the custom package template).
- For example, if you use a template called Weight Loss 5 kg - 7kg, then Zenoti autofills details such as the Business Unit (Slimming), the mandatory services (Hip Trim Therapy), and other services (Arm Trim Therapy), the unit price, total price (based on the number of sittings), discounts, and final price. Similarly, Zenoti also picks up details about the products, package price, and expiry details from the template.
Important: You cannot remove services marked as Mandatory (in the template) or products marked as Mandatory (in the template) from the custom offering.
8. Select the name of the person who made the sale using the Sale By drop-down list. See screenshot above.
9. Select the name of person who will act as the primary counselor, guide or point of
contact for the guest in his/her subsequent visits using the Therapist drop-down list. See screenshot above.
10. Click Add Service to add the services that the guest wants.
Note: What you see in this section depends on your organization level settings.
a) Select a service from the drop-down list. Zenoti autofills the Quantity as 1 and displays the Price accordingly. Edit the Quantity as required.
Note: You can make edits to these services by changing the quantity or discount (if the setting Allow to change service-level discount for custom packages is enabled in the template under the General tab).
You can remove any services from the list that may not be relevant to the guest you are selling the package to.
b) Select Add Category to quickly add a bunch of services belonging to a category. This means you can add services that do not belong to the template.
Note: You will not see this Add Category option as this is dependent on your organization level settings. You will not see this option if your organization level setting While creating custom packages is set to Template selection is mandatory.
If you make any changes to this section such as change the quantity, discount, or add a new service, Zenoti updates the Final Price accordingly.
11. Add products by clicking Add Product or by selecting Add Category on the top right corner of the panel. Depending on your choice, you need to either select a product from the drop-down list or select a subcategory and then select the relevant product.
Zenoti autofills the Quantity as 1 and displays the Price accordingly. Edit the Quantity as required.
Note: If the template has any free products, the price of such a product appears as $0.
Note: You can make edits to these products by changing the quantity or discount (if the setting Allow to change product-level discount for custom packages is enabled in the template under the General tab).
You can remove any products from the list that may not be relevant to the guest you are selling the package to.
If you make any changes to this section such as change the quantity, discount, or add a new product, Zenoti updates the Final Price accordingly.
12. Select applicable discounts under the Discount section.
Any package discounts added to the template appear in this drop-down list. If there are no package discounts associated to the template the drop-down list will be empty.
Using this drop-down list, you can choose to provide an additional pre-configured discount for your guest.
13.Review the Package price that displays the pre-configured price at template level or the updated price depending on the changes you made to the package.
14. Under Package Price and Expiration, for Expiration, you can use the value configured at template level or pick an expiration period to customize it for the guest (you may need to have the corresponding security role permissions enabled to edit this field).
15. Click Create Package.
Zenoti shows the Invoice/collect payments screen with the break-up of the cost.The guest needs to pay either the full amount or part of the amount to start redeeming benefits of the custom package.
Important: The organization level setting Enable redemptions on open package (Admin> Organizations > Organizations > Settings > Packages) controls whether guests can make partial payments towards packages and redeem package benefits. At any point in time, the guest can redeem services up to the amount they have paid for.