To switch between percentage and absolute values, you first need to delete details of existing price scaling associations for all employee records of all centers and then associate the new absolute amount so that employee earnings are are not affected.
To change price scaling from percentage value to absolute amount (or vice versa):
- From the Organizational level, go to Employee > Employees > Employees (the Manage Employee screen).
- Click the first Excel icon to export all employee service commission related details including price scaling factor associated to employees at present.
- Open the Excel sheet and look for the column Price Scaling Factor %.
- Delete the details of this column for all employee records.
- Go to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Employee > Employee Service Pricing.
- Select Absolute amount.