Important: The person who is configuring the Zenoti Biometrics application must have the 'Authenticate' security role permission.
- Double-click the Zenoti Biometrics icon on your desktop.
2. Click Configure.
3. Type your Account name. Account name is how you access your account.
For example, if you log in to Zenoti using demo.zenoti.com, then demo is your account name.
4. Enter the username and password of the employee who is authorized for configuring the application.
5. Click the Change Center link and from the drop-down list, select the center you will be checking-in or checking-out the employee using the Zenoti Biometrics app.
6. Click Save.
Note: If you want multiple centers to use the Zenoti Biometrics app, you must download, install, and configure the application at all the centers.
7. Log in with your username and password.
8. Select the 'Remember Password' check box if you want to avoid typing your password each time.
You get a message, 'Login is successful.'