When sending an email for announcements, campaigns, or promotions, you can add an image. To add an image to your account, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are at the organization level.
2. On the Admin Dashboard, click Setup > Image Gallery.
Note: If you do not see the Asset Upload option under Setup, and need assistance, write to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Click the Add button on the top right.
The Upload File window appears.
4. Click Browse to select a picture to be uploaded.
A message that the file has been uploaded successfully appears.
5. Enter a name for the image as shown in the following screenshot.
6. Click Save.
The image URL is displayed in the Manage Assets page.
You can use this URL when creating an email campaign.
See the following screenshot:
Note: To understand how you can use these images in your email announcement, read the article: Creating Email Announcements.