The Smart Marketing dashboard helps measure the effectiveness of smart marketing campaigns that are live.
To view the dashboard
- At organization level, navigate to Marketing > Campaigns > Smart Marketing.
Smart Marketing dashboard appears showing the effectiveness report of the last 7 days by Themes of campaigns.
- On the top right, you can select any of the Zenoti’s predefined time periods such as Last 30 days, Month to Date, Quarter to Date, or Year to Date. However, if you want to manually specify a date range, select Custom.
- On the top left, you can choose whether you want to view results (bookings and revenue) by Theme or by Center.
Note: If you are viewing the report at the center level, you will only be able to view results by theme for that center.
- The dashboard shows reports in three panels:
- Summary Panel
- Detailed Theme and Campaign Panel
- Ranked Revenue by Campaign Panel
Let's see each panel in detail.
The Summary Panel
The Summary panel shows the summary of results from the live smart marketing campaigns in the selected time period.
This panel shows the following:
- Recovered guests: Number of guests recovered from ‘Bring back lost guests’ campaigns
- Cross-sold services: Number of guests cross-sold to from ‘Cross-sell services’ campaigns
- Cross-sold retail: Number of guests cross-sold to from ‘Cross-sell retail’ campaigns
- Up-sold services: Number of guests upsold to from ‘Upsell services’ campaigns
- Up-sold retail: Number of guests upsold to from ‘Upsell retail’ campaigns
- Revenue generated: Sum of closed revenue across all campaigns in the selected period.
Visits driven: Visits Driven is the total number of guests who got the email, opened the email, and visited the center within 15 days of getting the email. Many guests open the email and then come back to the center, even though they may not be interested in the particular offer you gave them.
For example, Matt is a frequent massage guest. You send a 10% off on a facial email in order to cross-sell facials to Matt. Matt isn’t interested in the facial, but because of brand recall created, books a massage within 15 days of receiving and opening the email. ‘Visits Driven’ lets you measure the indirect benefit of recall that the campaigns create.
- Utilization lift: Employee utilization without the bookings from ‘Visits Driven’ and with the bookings from ‘Visits Driven’.
Note: Visits driven and Utilization lift are in purple boxes to indicate that they
measure the indirect benefits of the campaigns.
Detailed Theme and Campaign Panel
Campaigns are organized into themes.
- Click on each theme to see the corresponding campaigns.
Some themes/ campaigns are in purple. These are campaigns that are generating revenue, but Zenoti is not currently charging for them.
Note: Hover over the email icon to see the count of emails sent, delivered, opened, clicked for the campaign in the selected time period.
- You can get the following details for each theme or campaign:
- Booked: Bookings made from emails sent in the selected time period.
- Booked Revenue: Revenue from emails sent in the selected time period.
- Completed: Bookings completed and closed in the selected time period.
- Closed Revenue: Revenue from bookings completed in the selected time
Ranked Revenue by Campaign Panel
The Ranked revenue by campaign panel shows revenue by campaign, sorted in descending order.
After viewing the report, you can download invoice details of guests returning, as a result of the campaigns.
Download the Invoice Details
Click the Invoice button to download the invoice for a particular period.
The revenue in the invoice will add to the closed revenue across all themes that Zenoti is charging for (the themes in purple will not be counted- as they are currently free of charge).
The invoice details are downloaded as an Excel file.