You can create email announcements or promotional offers, using emails, for your guests. To create an email campaign you can also use images for better promotion of the campaign.
Perform the following steps to create an email campaign with images:
1. Ensure that you are in the Admin mode and at the Organization level.
2. Navigate to Marketing > Campaigns > Email/Text Message.
3. Based on your requirement, Add one of the following campaigns:
- Add Scheduled Campaign: Scheduled campaigns let you send an email on a scheduled date and time.
- Add Always on Campaign: Always on campaigns let you set up a series of emails and then lets Zenoti send them out at the right time to the right customers.
4. Depending on your selection, either Create Scheduled Campaign or
Create Always On Campaign page opens.
5. Complete the following sections:
Enter campaign info
- Campaign Name: Enter a name for the Campaign.
- Offer Code: Enter an offer code, such as SUMFRESH, that guests can use to avail the offer for online purchases.
- Description: Enter an appropriate description.
Click Done after you enter the campaign information.
Select the communication channel as Email Message and click Done.
Select Campaign Type
Select the campaign type as Announcement and click Done.
Note: When you launch a scheduled or always-on cashback campaign, Zenoti prints an auto-generated coupon number and a default coupon text: 'Cashback of $ [amount]' on the receipt of the eligible guest. You can customize the text as per your need. If you want to include the cashback in your customized offer text, insert the macro: [CashbackValue] in it. For example, if your offer text is: ‘You have earned a brow wax worth [CashbackValue]!’, it reflects on the receipt as ‘You have won a brow wax worth $25!’.
In this section do the following:
- Centers: Select the centers for which the campaign is applicable.
- Target Segment: Select a target segment from the drop-down list. Guests belonging to selected segment can receive the campaign notification.
Target Segment Billing: Enabled only when the Campaign Type is Discount, Loyalty Point, or Cashback. Select a target segment; front desk will be able to apply this campaign in the POS for all the guests belonging to the selected target segment.
Important Recommendation for Target Segment Billing in case of Scheduled Campaigns: For a 'Scheduled' Campaign, we recommend you to select same target segment for both - Target Segment and Target Segment Billing fields. This will ensure that only targeted audience will receive the benefit.
Important Recommendation for Target Segment Billing in case of Always On campaigns: For an 'Always On' campaign, we recommend you to select 'All Guests' for the Target Segment Billing field to ensure that the targeted audience who received your campaign will not miss getting the benefit. Let's see a couple of scenarios where selecting 'All Guests' for Target Segment Billing will help you not to miss out the responding guests:
- Scenario 1: Let's assume you created a 10% discount campaign (valid for 30
days) for a target segment of guests whose birthday is in a week from today
(say July 16). In the Campaign, if you set same target segment for the Target
Segment Billing field then, a guest who visits your place after a week from
the birthday (say July 23) will not be able to use the discount.
- Scenario 2: Let's assume you have created a 15% discount campaign for the
guests who spend up to $5000 in a single visit and sent out the email to a
wider audience. If you selected the Target Segment Billing as 'Guests who
spent $5000+' then, all the guests who received the email and have billed
$5000 may not get the discount.
To handle such scenarios, we recommend you to set Target Segment Billing as 'All Guests' so that the guests who received the campaign email can use the benefit.
- (Optional) Select the check box Send campaign to the guest only one time if you want a guest to receive the campaign email only one time.
- Click Done.
Create the Content
In this section, do the following:
1. In the Subject text box, enter a subject for the email that will be sent.
2. In the Email content field, enter your email content.
3. (Optional) To add an image, click the image icon.
The Image Properties pop up is displayed.
In the URL field, enter the URL of the image that you have uploaded
in your account.
To upload an image in your account, refer to the article
Using Images in Your Emails.
Alternatively, you can use any image stored anywhere else on the web.
For example, you can use an image from Flickr by just using the image
3. (Optional) Click Select a Template and choose any one of the pre-
defined templates to customize.
4. (Optional) Use any of the available Macros. You can also include the custom
macros in your content.
Note: Configure the custom macros for your center (Admin > Centers > Settings
> General). The custom macros can be links to your location, website, or any
other information you would like to add to the email content.
5. (Optional) Select Add plain text email and enter body text of the email.
6. Click Preview to see how the email appears to the recipient.
7. (Optional) Click Send Test Mail and enter an email address to send a test email
before you send out a campaign to your guests.
8. Click Done.
Save and Publish
- Click Save and Close to save the campaign as draft.
- Click Send Now to send out the campaign.