- In the Appointment Book, click an empty time slot, and then select Petty Cash.
- In the Entry Type field, click Receipts.
- In the Source list, select Other.
- In the Category list, select Tips Inwards.
Note: Tips inward is usually money deposited (as other cash) by the owner or manager to pay daily tips to service providers.
- In the Description field, type any helpful notes.
- In the Amount field, enter the total Tip Inward amount coming into petty cash.
- Click Add.
The amount appears below as a petty cash receipt.
- Click Save.
Adding money into petty cash using the Tips Inward category ensures your petty cash register always has sufficient balance to handle the payment of tips, in addition to other expenses. At the end of the month, the owner can withdraw the total amount handed out as monthly tips from the credit card receipts.