Learn how to Configure Email Notification for Guest Data Forms using the macros described below.
A macro is a placeholder text that gets replaced with specific data when inserted into an automated email or text message. Use the below macros to customize emails or text messages to include information such as organization name, guest name, and service name. For example, the [CenterName] macro gets replaced with the actual center’s name.
[GuestDataLink]: Link to user data form. Link can be triggered from Appointment book > Guest profile > Send Guest Data Link.
The Send Guest Data Link button appears only if you have the Guest Data Form template activated.
- [CenterAddress]: Complete address of the guest's base center (corresponds to the Address1 and Address 2 field in the center settings)
- [CenterState]: State where the center is located
- [CenterName]: Name of the guest’s base center
- [LastName]: Last name of guest
- [CenterZip]: Zip code/postal code of the guest's base center location
- [FirstName]: First name of the guest
- [Name]: First name followed by the last name of the guest
- [OrgName]: Name of the center’s organization
- [UserName]: Guest’s username (corresponds to the Username field in Guest profile -> General tab)
- [CenterCity]: City where the guest’s base center is located
- [CenterCountry]: Country where the guest's base center is located
- [CenterPhone]: Primary phone number of the guest's base center (corresponds to the Phone1 field in the center settings)
- [CenterPhone2]: Secondary phone number provided for the guest's base center(corresponds to the Phone 2 field in the center settings)
- [CenterAddlData1]: Additional center information provided in the Additional Text field in the guest's base center Settings->Invoice & Receipts
- [DownloadLink]: Link to download the Customer Mobile Application (if enabled at the organization level)
- [CenterE-mail]: Email address of the guest's base center
Note: The Send Guest Data Link button only appears in the notification if you activate the Guest Data Form template.
Troubleshooting: There may be times when a guest may fail to receive the intended email. Learn more