Zenoti's default option for collecting a payment in the Point of Sale (POS) window is Cash. Based on your requirement, you can choose to make one of the following payment methods as the default:
- Gift Card
- Loyalty Points
To configure your preferred payment method as the default method
1. Ensure that you are at the organization level.
2. Select Admin > Organization > Organizations.
3. On the Manage Organizations page, select the Payment tab.
4. Expand the Payment Types section.
5. Select the payment types that you want to accept in your organization.
Only the options you select here will be available in the Default Payment Option in POS drop-down list.
6. From the Default Payment Option in Point-of-Sale drop-down list, select the payment type that you want as the default payment method in the POS.
Example: If you select Credit/Debit, the POS window will always open with Credit/Debit selected by default in the Collect Payment section.
7. Click Save.
The default payment method is saved.
When you open the POS window, the Collect Payment section displays the payment method that you configured in the above steps as the default. See the following image for reference.