At times, some guests of a group appointment avail their services on a different date than the others in the group. In such cases, there may be outstanding payments for those services. These outstanding payments are later cleared by another guest of the same group in a separate invoice.
Zenoti allows you to combine multiple outstanding invoices from guests of a group appointment into a single group invoice.
To collect payment for a group invoice by adding open invoices
- In the Appointment Book, select the group appointment for which you want to collect payment.
- Select Take Payment (Group Bill) from the context menu.
The Group Invoice opens.
- In the Invoice No field of the Invoice section, enter the number of an open invoice created for another guest of the group, and then click the arrow next to it.
4. Click the clear icon to add more open invoice numbers.
5. [Optional]: Enter discount on invoice.
6. Select the payment method that the guest chooses to pay with.
7. Click Add Payment.
The amount appears in the bottom panel of the invoice.
8. Click the Close & Print icon to close the invoice and get a printable copy of
invoice or, click Close & Email to close the invoice and send the
invoice by email to the guest.