- You can book services for couples only if your organization has enabled the Booking Wizard feature. Contact Zenoti Support to enable the Booking Wizard.
The front desk can book services for couples from the Booking Wizard. The couple can take the services together in the same room at the same time. Couples can book multiple services - but both get to take the same set of services.
Note: Guests can book only those services that an administrator sets up as Couples Services from the organization level.
To book services for couples:
- In the Appointment Book, select the date for which you want to book the appointment, and then click the Appointment Book Wizard icon.
The Appointment Book wizard opens.
2. From the No. of Customers drop-down box, select Couples.
The wizard displays a separate guest/services instance for each guest.
3. To select an existing guest, enter the guest's name, mobile, email, or code in the Search by Guest name, mobile, email, code field.
To add a new guest, click the drop-down arrow and then click + New Customer. Enter the new guest’s details as required.
4. Search for the services that the guests wish to take.
Only those services that the administrator has set up as a Couples Service (at the organization level) appear here. Note that you cannot modify existing services to apply to Couples services.
Note that the Booking Wizard enters the same service for both guests. The couple can book more than one service. For this, click the +Service icon.
5. Specify the Provider and Room, as required.
Zenoti loads the available time slots in the right pane.
6. Select an available Time Slot, as required.
7. Click Review & Book.
You can confirm the appointment within 5 minutes - during this time, the appointment is on hold.
8. Select the Host checkbox for any one of the guests.
Zenoti uses the host’s account/card details for ease of billing and payment.
9. Click Book.
You get an Appointment Confirmed message. The appointment now appears on the Appointment Book.