Using Appointment Book wizard, you can book multi-service appointments with some time gap between each service when the guests do not prefer back-to-back sessions (in individual, group, or couple appointments with more than one service). You can also book multiple services with time gaps when your organization wants to accommodate guests in spite of almost full schedule in a day.
To book multi-service appointments with time intervals:
1. Open the Appointment Book wizard
In the Appointment Book, select the date for which you want to book the appointment, and then click the Appointment Book Wizard icon.
The Appointment Book wizard opens.
2. Switch on the Advanced mode
3. Specify the number of guests.
The default is one guest. In the Advanced mode, you can select up to 6 guests for a group booking or select couple for multi-services booking.
Based on the number of guests you select, the wizard displays a separate guest/services instance for each guest.
4. Specify the following information in each guest/services instance
- To select an existing guest, enter the guest's name, mobile, email, or code in the Search by Guest name, mobile, email, code field.
- To add a new guest, click the drop-down arrow and then click + New Customer.
If you have selected an existing guest, the wizard displays the guest’s information such as the guest's open appointments, due amount, and links to the guest’s packages, memberships, and notes.
Service or Day Package
- Click the Service/Package field.
Select the Services tab to select services or Day Packages tab to select day packages, depending on guest's preference.
- Enter the name of the service/day package, or select one from the list.
- To add more services or day packages, click + Service.
- To delete a service or day package, click the cross-mark (x) icon against it.
- By default, the field displays Any. To change the default selection, click cross-mark against 'Any', and select one of the following based on guest's preference:
- Any Male
- Any Female
- Names of Therapists
- Repeat for each service or day package, if more than one.
- Specify the room in the Room field by entering the room name or by selecting one from the drop-down list.
5. Change date (if required)
By default, Zenoti considers the current date or the date selected in the Appointment Book. To change the date of the appointment, click the calendar icon (in the right panel) and select a new date.
Note: To create an appointment for a past date, ensure that your organization allows booking past appointments.
If you change the date at this point, the available slots may vary.
Select guest's preferred start time
Start and End time are automatically filled for the first service booked for a guest. To change the default start time, click x beside the time and select a time from the drop-down list as per guest’s preference.
Important: Time shown in the drop-down list depends on the availability of slots of a therapist.
Note: In case of multiple services in a single appointment, guest need not go for back-to-back sessions. From the second service onwards, they can choose their preferred start time from the drop-down list.
On completion of booking for all the guests, Booking Wizard shows approximate total price of the appointment, inclusive of taxes.
Click Review & Book.
Note: If any of the slot that you booked is out of schedule for the selected therapist then, a warning message appears. Only if your Organization setting allows you to override the therapist schedule, you will be able to proceed with booking (If your organization blocks you from overriding, you have to change the Start Time of a service or change the therapist, as per the guest’s preference).
6. Review your booking
On clicking the Review & Book button, confirmation page appears. Zenoti holds the time slots for about 15 minutes until you confirm the booking.
Do one of the following:
- Click Go Back to modify the booking.
You can make changes to the booking and click Review and Book.
- When you are ready to finalize the booking, click Book.
A message appears stating that the appointment is confirmed and the appointment shows up on the Appointment Book.